Give to the Philip Center!
This year-end giving season, you want to invest in something you are passionate about, and you want to invest in something that is strategic. The Philip Center may be the place for both.
The Philip Center exists to launch gospel-centered churches and outreach initiatives. Since 2003, we have
- planted Godspeed Church
- helped plant West End Community Church
- launched and grown Summer OFF — four inner-city parks served by eleven churches
- helped launch Paradigm Biblical Counseling Center
- trained hundreds of volunteers
- equipped dozens of New England churches for outreach
We are currently working on the following projects:
- Parks to Plants — planting more churches near inner-city parks
- Summer OFF Export — taking Summer OFF to new cities in the U.S. and abroad
These initiatives combine our heart for church planting, the urban poor, children, and for training the next generation of leaders. We believe these are strategic and passionate concerns of God.
The Philip Center has developed many valuable relationships with a network of pastors and ministry leaders all over New England. We also partner with national church planting ministries like NAMB and Converge to help plant churches. Our local relationships combined with national resources help make for successful ministries in New England, a place where trust is valued and built carefully.
The Philip Center is staffed by a team that will make your investment go a long way. We do a lot with a little. Our staff also serves in the local church, so we know what works.
By giving to the Philip Center, you will be supporting our initiatives to multiply the most effective gospel outreach we know — the local church. And we are doing it by starting with our inner-city children’s ministry, Summer OFF.